2019 recap

Lady Gaga attends the Met Gala—themed Camp: Notes on Fashion—in New York City on May 6. Her arrival involved four looks.
I like this picture because of the colors and I really like fashion.
Smoke and flames rise from Notre Dame in Paris on April 15. The city was in flames months before the blaze at the cathedral. Protesters enraged over President Emmanuel Macron's economic plans had smashed storefronts and vandalized ATMs. But the smoke that filled the sky that day seemed to give the beleaguered city a sense of unity. Soon, another took hold: how to rebuild?
I think that this picture stood out to me because so many people care about Notre Dame and because the Eiffel tower looks pretty in the back.

I love this picture because of the blue shades and colors and because there are dogs.

Eilish 🇧🇷 on Instagram: “Billie ontem no @aclfestival 📸  @billieeilish”
1. Zanny by Billie Eilish
Billie Eilish is one of the most influential person in my life (beside my mom and dad) that got me through so much last year. Every time i listen to her music it makes me forget and release from the world a little. This time last year i lived in Florida and went to a private christian academy. I hated living there and each day got worse and worse. Billie's music made me feel like I wasn't alone and i could get through all the obstacles in my life. Now ever since i moved here I've been so much better. Now i can listen to her music and feel good.





Slide 10
3. the most important story to me was hurricane dorian because it impacted the Caribbean where some of my family lives. My mom lived on the island all her life and adored it with all her heart. Because we live in the states and her parents still live in Puerto Rico it is hard for her sometimes being so far away. When hurricane Maria hit a few years back she was so worried about her family. The power was cut off and there was little to no water. As soon as she got in touch with her family she was relieved to find out that everyone was ok. My family has a very strong tie to the island and even though 100 hurricanes could come through that bond could never be broken.
Image: Swedish activist Greta Thunberg participates in a youth climate change protest in front of the United Nations Headquarters in New York City, New York
4. The most important person in 2019 is Greta Thunberg, she showed us that anyone can fight for whats right. She has been one of the biggest catalysts to the fight to do something about climate change. She may be really young but that doesn't stop her from doing what we think is impossible. She is extremely smart and dedicated and her determination will for sure go into the history books. I believe she is going to open the eyes of many.
Tara Cross-Battle
4.Tara Cross-battle is one of the most important volleyball players in 2019. She plays outside hitter just like i was and i find that really cool because she is such an important person in volleyball. All my life i never thought i could play a sport like volleyball, it just seemed so intense. In the 8th grade I started playing for the first time and I was really scared because everyone around me had experience. I am so thankful that I had a coach that truly cared about me. Now I love volleyball and feel so involved and integrated with the people that were on my team. With the practice I got last year I got a couple digs and was able to spike the ball as a middle back player. Maybe one day ill get to being as good as Tara Cross-battle or even better.

My Holiday~

1. One thing that i will remember this holiday was being able to hang out with my uncles. One of my uncles used to play volleyball so we went and practiced a lot. I will also remember when my uncle gave me a not that i wrote when i was 4 to my future self. All it said was that i was special (it was hard to understand because i couldn't really spell) I was surprised because my uncle had held onto it for 10 years.

2. My resolutions for 2020-
~Staying healthy
~Keeping positivity in my life
~Creating memories

3. Im looking forward to getting my permit in the summer and being on more year closer to finishing high school. I, looking forward to going skiing in Utah in February and Europe in the summer.



Comments