commentary brainstorm



  1.  I felt happy because victorious was added onto Netflix. I felts upset because i saw someone littering on campus. I was mad because i had to do another world geo map project. 
  2.  I finished my meiosis project. I convinced my mom to let me go to house of torment, and i fixed my math grade before the end of the 6 weeks. 
  3.  I worry about my grades, whether or not I am prepared for my tests, and i'm worried about if something dangerous were to happen at school. 
  4.  When people walk slow in front of me, 
  5.  I need better grades, to work harder, and i need to prepare more for my future. 
  6.  I think teachers need to worry about if they are truly teaching every student, if there teaching style is right for everyone, and if they know what there doing. 
  7.  when a student finally understands, making it through another day of work, giving a good lesson. 
  8.  I like how there is a lot of diversity, how every student is different, how every student has a voice. 
  9.  I hate that we use blend, i also don't like how ugly the school is, and how everyone vapes
  10.  Ive noticed a lot of students that are failing at least one class. 
 
 

Comments