CE 3.1


  1.  143 years old
  2.  hundreds
  3. the court of criminal appeals 
  4.  36 yards
  5.  I would like to read Me by Elton John
  6.  Kanye West talks about when he was hospitalized due to a mental breakdown and how God was there for him and inspired him. This experience Kanye had converted him to Christianity. After that Kanye began to show his devotion to christ in his music. 
  7.  When he was hospitalized due to a mental break down.
  8.  I havent listened to his album Jesus is King yet.
  9.  I wouldn't know. 
  10.  He talked about his stream of conscience, this included religon, the perils of fame, going to church as a kid, strip clubs, and the devil. 
  11. no. 
  12. I think that he is a changed man and has "found Jesus" even though his albums in the pass don't show any sign of humility I think that people can change. He cant just get rid of his past, he needs to face what is front of him and right now thats God. 
  


Comments