Free write

Free write: 

School was quite a mess, and all I wanted to do was get to bed. I begin to undo the covers and take my decorative pillows and put them in the corner of my room next to my mirror and night stand. I realize that I haven't brushed my teeth, gross how could I forget. I walk out of my room its already late and the hallway is dark. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the light. The light illuminates the hallway and all of a sudden, one of the lights blow out. That helpful, at least I still have three more. I turn on the faucet and begin brushing my teeth its not very exciting. After I brush my teeth I leave the bathroom and try not to forget to save energy and turn off the the three lights I have left. I walk back down the hallway and enter my room, I turn off the light and dive into the bed. It's the best feeling that I’ve felt all day. I snuggle into the covers and get comfortable I enjoy the peace I have in my room, It's quiet and there's no fear that anything is due because it's a friday. “Friday could not come sooner,'' I whisper to myself while I rustle up the covers some more. I’m finally comfortable and drifting to sleep when something comes to mind, I remember when I yelled at a student in the middle of class because he made fun of me when my phone went off, right in front of the teacher!” I cringe, I can't believe I did that. All of the sudden I can't sleep, i'm still embarassed by myself that I let myself go in front of a teacher. At least that teacher was pretty chill but that student talked to everybody and it spread. Now I swear that I was considered weirder than before. My mind is wandering and then i remember my horrible fashion choice in the 5th grade. I swear I looked like a horse girl, literally, I wore a shirt with a horse on it then a hot pink scarf with a hot pink skirt and grey stockings and black boots. Im now restless i how did i survive summer in florida with a scarf. I remember having a scarf and fedora collection. I’m cringing so hard, how did i have friends? 

Comments